- 🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: An Overview
- 🔗 Integrations with other calendars
- 📑 Agenda for booked sessions
- 🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: Host's Perspective
- 🏗️ How to create an event
- 📩 How to invite others
- ✍️ How to edit a booked session
- 📝 How to edit the Book me event
- 💻 How to embed an event you’ve created
- 🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: Participant's Perspective
- 📖 How to book an appointment
🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: An Overview
Book me is Sessions' feature designed to simplify scheduling meetings, appointments or events. Its purpose is to make things easier for the organizer and the audience.
Instead of wasting massive amounts of time going back and forth between you and each participant to find available openings, you can set your availability in Book me and let the audience choose which time suits them best.
🔗 Integrations with other calendars
The Book me feature will check your availability across all the calendars synced to your account. It will automatically block the time you have already scheduled for other events in your calendars. This way, you can be sure you'll never double-book.
For the Book me feature to see your other appointments, Sessions requires you to have the calendar integrated with the Sessions built-in Calendar.
👉 Read here the steps to sync your calendars with Sessions.
📑 Agenda for booked sessions
This doesn’t mean you don’t have flexibility. You can always add an agenda in each session, or edit the existing one - all depending on the moment's needs.
🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: Host's Perspective
🏗️ How to create an event
- From Home, click on the Book me button.
- Click on New booking.
- Give a name to your event (mandatory).
- Set the event duration.
5. Choose your schedule from the pre-existing options or custom-make one.*
6. Choose the duration of this event (for how long you want the event to exist).
7. Select if you want an agenda for this event or not. If you choose an Agenda, this will be available by default in all the booked sessions.
8. Click Create.
When accessing “Book me” from Home’s sidebar, you will see the complete list of your booking events. When you click on an event, you’ll see all the sessions booked for an event.
📩 How to invite others
The easiest way to invite others is to click on Copy session link and send it via your preferred channels.
Participants can add up to five other people to attend the appointment directly from the Event page. Participants receive a confirmation email after booking a session with you. You will see the session in
✍️ How to edit a booked session
You can edit a booked session by clicking on that meeting’s More options (⋯) button, which allows you to:
- Copy the session link
- Edit the session
- See it in calendar
- Cancel this session. Those who booked the session will be informed that you’ve canceled the appointment. You can let them know the reason in the dedicated input field.
📝 How to edit the Book me event
Should you want to edit your event, click the top right corner’s Settings (⋮). You have the following options:
- Disable the event. Booked future sessions will be automatically canceled. However, you can still see previous bookings that took place after turning the event back on.
- Preview the event page as your invitees see it. You can test how the booking process works.
- Edit event. You will be able to review and edit all the event’s details: name, duration, schedule, availability, and agenda.
- Delete event. Unlike disabling it, deleting the event is permanent. All future sessions your participants have booked for this event will be disabled. They will be notified that this event is no longer available.
💻 How to embed an event you’ve created
You have three ways to embed the event created into your website. To access them, click Share event (top right corner):
- Embed page
- Embed component: integrate it as a scheduling component into an existing page from your website.
- Embed widget: a button will open the scheduling component in a popup.
🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: Participant's Perspective
📖 How to book an appointment
- Access the Sessions link shared by the person you’re trying to book.
- You’ll be redirected to the event’s booking page.
3. You can see here all the details (name of the organizer, duration).
4. On the screen’s right side, you will see the Host's available time slots where they can be booked.
5. Select the slot that suits you the most.
6. After selecting the desired time and date, click Confirm.
7. Fill in your name and email address.
8. Type any additional information you want the organizer to read.
9. Click Add guests to invite up to 5 other people to this appointment.
10. The final step is to click Schedule session.