- 🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: An Overview
- 🔗 Integrations with other calendars
- 📑 Agenda for booked sessions
- 🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: Host's Perspective
- 🏗️ How to create a booking page
- 📩 How to invite others
- ✍️ How to edit a booked session
- 📝 How to edit the ‘Book me’ page
- 💻 How to embed a ‘Book me’ schedule you’ve created
- 🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: Participant's Perspective
- 📖 How to book an appointment
🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: An Overview
Book me is Sessions' feature designed to simplify scheduling meetings.
Instead of wasting hours going back and forth to find an opening, you can set your availability in ’Book me’ and let the audience choose which time suits them best.
🔗 Integrations with other calendars
The Book me feature will check your availability across all the calendars synced to your account. It will automatically block the time you have already scheduled for other events in your calendars. This way, you can be sure to never double-book.
For the Book me feature to see your other appointments, you have to sync your calendars with Sessions’ built-in Calendar.
👉 Read here the steps to sync your calendars with Sessions.
📑 Agenda for booked sessions
This doesn’t mean you don’t have flexibility. You can always add an agenda in each session, or edit the existing one - all depending on the moment's needs.
🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: Host's Perspective
🏗️ How to create a booking page
- From Home, click on the ’Book me’ button.
- Click on New booking page.
- Give a name to your booking (mandatory).
- Set the duration for each booked meeting.
- Add email reminders.
- Choose your schedule from the pre-existing options or custom-make one.*
- Choose the duration of this booking link (for how long you want it to be available - optional).
- Add time buffers before and/or after a booked slot. (optional)
- Set the frequency of slots that can be booked. (optional)
- If you want, you can add a maximum number of booked sessions per day. After the number has been reached, people will no longer be able to book you for that day.
- Select if you want an agenda for this booking page or not. If you choose an agenda, this will be available by default in all the booked sessions.
- Go to Session settings to change preferences for your audience.
- Scroll to Send reminders and choose when to send an email reminding people about the session they booked: one hour, one day or three days in advance.
- Click Create booking.
When accessing “Book me” from Home’s sidebar, you will see the complete list of your booking pages. When you click on one, you’ll see all the sessions booked from that link.
📩 How to invite others
The easiest way to invite others is to click on Copy session link and send it via your preferred channels.
Participants can add up to five other people to attend the appointment directly from the Booking page. Participants receive a confirmation email after booking a session with you. You will see the session in
✍️ How to edit a booked session
You can edit a booked session by clicking on that meeting’s More options (⋯) button, which allows you to:
- Copy the session link
- Edit the session
- See it in calendar
- Cancel this session. Those who booked the session will be informed that you’ve canceled the appointment. You can let them know the reason in the dedicated input field.
📝 How to edit the ‘Book me’ page
Should you want to edit your booking link, click the top right corner’s Settings (⋮). You have the following options:
- Disable the booking page. Booked future sessions will be automatically canceled. However, you can still see previous bookings that took place after turning the booking page back on.
- Preview the booking page as your invitees see it. You can test how the booking process works.
- Edit the booking page. You will be able to review and edit all the booking details: name, duration, schedule, availability, and agenda.
- Delete the booking page. Unlike disabling it, deleting the booking page is permanent. All future sessions your participants have booked for this page will be disabled. They will be notified that this booking link is no longer available.
💻 How to embed a ‘Book me’ schedule you’ve created
You have three ways to embed the booking page created into your website. To access them, click Add to website (top right corner):
- Embed page
- Embed component: integrate it as a scheduling component into an existing page from your website.
- Embed widget: a button will open the scheduling component in a popup.
🗓️ 'Book me' Feature: Participant's Perspective
📖 How to book an appointment
- Access the Sessions link shared by the person you’re trying to book.
- You’ll be redirected to the booking page.
3. You can see here all the details (name of the organizer, duration).
4. On the screen’s right side, you will see the Host's available time slots where they can be booked.
5. Select the slot that suits you the most.
6. After selecting the desired time and date, click Confirm.
7. Fill in your name and email address.
8. Type any additional information you want the organizer to read.
9. Click Add guests to invite up to 5 other people to this appointment.
10. The final step is to click Schedule session.