- 🤔 How to interact in Lobby
- 🏗️ Customize the Lobby
- 📄 Adding an Agenda
- 🕶️ How to hide your agenda
- ⏳ Time limits for agenda items
- 👩✈️ Autoplay agenda
As Host, you're in Lobby before your
🤔 How to interact in Lobby
While in Lobby, you have the option to:
- Manage participants
- Customize the Lobby
- Add/edit the Agenda
- Interact with your participants via Chat and Questions
- Upload resources
- Start the session
Manage participants allows you to invite more people or eliminate existing ones.
Should you want to revise the session's details, click on Edit session. A module will open to allow you to change these details.
When you have finished, click Update session.
🏗️ Customize the Lobby
Feel free to customize the visual aspect of the Lobby by changing the cover photo. You have the option to:
- Choose from our selection of graphics
- Use Unsplash images
- Paste a link to an image
- Upload a picture from your computer.
📄 Adding an Agenda
In Lobby, you can add an Agenda for the meeting. While this is an optional step, we strongly recommend using one.
To include an Agenda for your session, click Add agenda.
Here you have three possibilities:
- Create a new agenda from scratch
- Embed one of your agendas
- Use an agenda shared within your Workspace
🕶️ How to hide your agenda
- In Lobby, click on Settings (upper right corner)
- A new modal opens.
- Click on Access.
- Toggle on Hide agenda.
- Done. Now only the Host and Assistants can see the agenda.
⏳ Time limits for agenda items
In Lobby, you can add time limits to your agenda items. This will show you how much time has passed from the It’s good to know that this will not limit you in any way or force you to move forward before you decide to do so. It only functions as a way to keep you
- Click on the Share button (
Alt + Z/
Option + Z)
- Add time durations for each agenda item.
- Click on Update agenda.
👩✈️ Autoplay agenda
Autopilot ensures that when the established duration of each agenda item has passed during a live session, the agenda will automatically move along to the next item.
- Establish time limits for all your agenda items (see steps above).
- Hover over the bottom left button named after your agenda item.
- Hover over the Agenda settings.
- Toggle on the Autoplay agenda.