- 🤔 What is a Planned session?
- ⏰ General settings
- 🔁 Recurrence
- 😀 Participants
- 📝 Agenda
- 😎 Hide the agenda
- ⚙️ Advanced settings
- 👉 Sessions settings:
- 👉 Access settings:
🤔 What is a Planned session?
A Planned session is a meeting you schedule for the future. It doesn’t start automatically as an Instant session does, which gives you the opportunity to prepare every aspect of the meeting.
To create a future session, click on the Planned session button from Home.
⏰ General settings
This is the part where you set up the basic details of your session: name, date, time, email reminders.
You can also switch to a different time zone. It might be easier to plan the session according to your participants’ time, for example.
You can schedule repetitive sessions if you want. The recurrence can be daily, weekly or monthly. To configure it, click under Repeat.
Here is where you invite your participants with their email addresses. Those invited will receive an email with the session link.
You can add an agenda to your meeting by clicking on Select agenda. You’ll see a list of all the agendas you've built or the ones shared with you. It also redirects you to
You can always add an agenda from the
😎 Hide the agenda
You can choose to hide your session's agenda right from the planning stage:
- Click on Home → Planned session.
- Click on Access settings.
- Go to View agenda. Select who you want to see the agenda: Everyone, Hosts & Speakers, Hosts.
⚙️ Advanced settings
Here is a list of all the settings you can configure before the meeting starts:
👉 Sessions settings:
- Reactions: Choose who can send reactions: everyone or just hosts.
- Screen sharing: Choose who can share their screen.
- Allow camera: Choose who can switch on their cameras.
- Allow microphone: Choose who can unmute their microphones.
- Hide inactive participants: If enabled, participants whose microphones and cameras are off will be hidden from view.
- Automatic recording: Automatically start recording when the session goes live.
👉 Access settings:
- Lock session: If enabled, you as Host, will approve each attendee before they can join.
- Request guest email: If someone without a Sessions account wants to join, they have to provide their email address.
- Memory access: Allow who can access to the recording, resources, and analytics.
- View agenda: Choose who can see the agenda: everyone or just moderators (Hosts and Co-Hosts).
When you’re finished, click Schedule session. You’ll be redirected to the session’s