🏗️ What should you know about Home?
📝 Your sessions list
To help you keep track of your meetings, you have a list of your current-day sessions or events:
You can search for a session by looking up a participant’s email address. Or set up filters for your search, according to your session’s status (Ended, Live, Upcoming) or type (Planned or Instant). Click on Apply when you’ve finished choosing the characteristics.
- When hovering over an ended meeting, you'll have the option to review the session in Memory.
- An ongoing meeting from your session’s list is marked with a LIVE icon, and when hovering over it, you'll have the option to Join the session.
- A session that starts in 60 mins or more will allow you to Join its Lobby when hovering over it.
🔎 Smart Search
The Smart Search function allows you to find a session by searching pieces of information: a meeting’s title, participants' names, email addresses, or the name of a file shared in
Sessions that come up on your search can be ended, live or in upcoming:
- When you search for and access an upcoming session that hasn't started yet, you'll be redirected to the .Lobby
- While a session is live and you click on it from the Smart Search, you'll be redirected to the live meeting.
- When you search for and access a passed session, you'll be redirected to . Here you can review everything about the ended meeting.Memory
Alt/Option + J. Note 2: Smart Search allows numbers 0-9 and letters A-Z. Special characters like
é, à, țare not recognized.