🏗️ What should you know about Home?
As Sessions’ central console, Home presents the types of meetings you can create in Sessions:
📝 Your sessions list
To help you keep track of your meetings, you have a list of your current day sessions or events:
You can search for a session by looking up a participant’s email address. Or set up filters for your search, according to your session’s status (Ended, Live, Upcoming) or type (Planned or Instant). Click on Apply when you’ve finished choosing the characteristics.
- When hovering over an ended meeting, you'll have the option to review the session in Memory.
- An ongoing meeting from your session’s list is marked with a LIVE icon, and when hovering over it, you'll have the option to Join the session.
- A session that starts in 60 mins or more will allow you to Join its Lobby when hovering over it.
Using the More actions icon (…) attached to each session opens a pop-up window with the following information:
- Title of the session
- Date, hour & duration
- Participants RSVP actions: Yes, No, Maybe
In the left lower corner, click on your profile picture to view your profile, edit your account info, or sign out.
🔎 Smart Search
Two online sessions a week equals eight/month and 104 sessions/year. It's more likely you will remember fragments of a particular session rather than every detail. Therefore, we've implemented an easy way of finding your online gatherings.
The Smart Search bar is present in the Sessions' header wherever you are on the platform*. Its purpose is to help you find anything you need about your online interactions as fast as possible.
*Except when you’re in a live session.
You can use Smart Search to look up a session's title, participants' names or email addresses. You can even use it to search for files uploaded in Storage.
The sessions resulting from your search can be either ended, live or upcoming sessions.
- When you search for and access an upcoming session that hasn't started yet, you'll be redirected to the .Lobby
- While a session is live and you click on it from the Smart Search, you'll be redirected to the live event.
- When you search for and access a passed session, you'll be redirected to . Here you can review everything about the ended encounter.Memory
Alt/Option + J. Note 2: Smart Search allows numbers 0-9 and letters A-Z. Special characters like
é, à, țare not recognized.