- 🗃️ How to upload files in Chat:
- ❌ How to delete a Chat message:
- 🍿 Open Chat as a pop-up
- 🤔 What you need to know about chat:
Chat is where all participants can send text messages, emoticons, and GIFs in real-time during the session and before a
🗃️ How to upload files in Chat:
You can upload files directly in the Chat for all to see. Files sent will be stored in a dedicated tab within Chat and can be easily accessed by all your participants.
- Go to Chat.
- Click on Upload 📎 button that’s next to the input text box from Chat.
- Select the file you want to upload to Chat. These will be stored in Files.
- Click Open.
- Click Delete if you don’t want to upload that file anymore.
- Click Enter/Send.
- Done! Everybody can now access the file in the Messages tab, as well as the Files tab.
After the meeting ends, you can go to
❌ How to delete a Chat message:
If you want to delete one of the messages you sent in Chat: 1. Hover over the message you want to delete.
- The Delete button 🗑️ will become available.
- Click Delete.
🍿 Open Chat as a pop-up
If you want to open Chat as a pop-up, here is how you can do it:
- Click on Chat.
- Click the small window icon next to the Close button (❌) for the Chat tool.
- Click Detach window.
- If you are the Host and want all your participants to see Chat as a pop-up, click on Sync for everybody.
- As a pop-up, you and your audience can resize the pop-up window and move it around as you see fit.
🤔 What you need to know about chat:
- You can delete a message from Chat.
- After the session ends, you will find the Chat conversations in Sessions .Memory