- 🔝 How to upload resources in Chat:
- ❌ How to delete a Chat message:
- 🤔 What you need to know about chat:
Chat is where all participants can send text messages, emoticons, and GIFs in real-time during the session and before a starts. Planned session
The Chat is designed to optimize memory usage. By default or in case of inactivity, the Chat will render a maximum of 30 messages.
To add multiple lines in your Chat messages, press Shift + Enter/Return. Spacing out your text makes it easier to read.
🔝 How to upload resources in Chat:
You can upload files directly in the Chat for all to see. Files sent will be stored in a dedicated tab within Chat and can be easily accessed by all your participants while live or from Memory once a session ends.
- Go to Chat.
- Click on Upload 📎 button that’s next to the input text box from Chat.
- Select the file you want to upload to Chat. These will be stored in Files.
- Click Open.
- Click Delete if you don’t want to upload that file anymore.
- Click Enter/Send.
- Done! Everybody can now access the file in the Messages tab, as well as the Files tab.
Files accepted by Chat: - Images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .svg, .heic) - Documents & Presentations (.doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx,) - Videos (mp4, .avi, .mov, .webm, .gif)
❌ How to delete a Chat message:
If you want to delete one of the messages you sent in Chat: 1. Hover over the message you want to delete.
- The Delete button 🗑️ will become available.
- Click Delete.
🤔 What you need to know about chat:
- You can delete a message from Chat.
- After the session ends, you will find the Chat conversations in Sessions .Memory