With Sessions’ browser extension, you stay connected and on top of your sessions wherever the internet searches may lead you.
This extension is meant to help our community start and plan a session or check their list of appointments directly from the browser’s toolbar.
About the extension
Sessions’ extension, once installed, is a safe way to ensure you can start an Instant or Planned session no matter the site you’re browsing.
To not interfere with the website you’re on, choosing an Instant session will redirect you to our platform. For
To easily have an overview of your online gatherings no matter where your internet searches may take you, the extension presents the list of your upcoming sessions. Feel free to filter and sort them according to your needs.
How to configure it
To install the extension, follow the steps below:
- Go to Home.
- Click on the banner “Get the Sessions extension”.*
- Or access these links:
3. Install Sessions’ extension.
4. Sessions extension will add an icon with the Sessions logo next to your address bar.
5. Click the Extensions button (🧩), and pin Sessions to easily access it from your browser’s toolbar (📌).
6. Click the Sessions button to open the extension.
7. Sign in to your Sessions account.
8. Once signed in, these options will be available for you:
- Instant session
- Planned session
- List of sessions
This extension works on Chrome, Edge and Firefox.