- 👉 How to create polls live:
- 👉 How to use the Copilot to generate polls live:
- 📝 Public or anonymous results:
- 🍿 Open Polls as a pop-up
As the session's Host, you can anticipate most situations that will appear during the gathering, but not all. Sometimes you might need your audience’s opinion and feedback on the spot, in real-time.
Sessions native tool Polls is perfect for these situations. Polls are specially designed for live meetings so you can take the pulse of your audience on the spot.
You can also create polls in a Planned session’s
👉 How to create polls live:
- Find the Polls button (bottom left corner - hover over each button and you’ll see their names).
- Click on Polls.
- Click New poll.
- Write down the question.
- Add response options (up to 10)*.
- Choose if participants can see the poll’s results or not by accessing More options (⋮).
- Choose if the answers should be single, multiple choice or free texts.
- When you’re ready, click Start poll. All participants will be able to see it and submit their answers.
- When everyone has voted, click End poll.
- Create as many polls per session as you need.
*Should you want to delete one or more answers when designing the poll, hover over it and click the X.
A session’s previous polls are stored and visible when accessing Polls. For ended polls, if you access More actions (⋮), you can:
- Duplicate poll. This option copies the original poll and lets you edit it before making it public.
- Show results on the screen. This option brings back the results of a completed poll on the main screen.
- Delete poll
👉 How to use the Copilot to generate polls live:
- Click on Polls (left lower corner, next to Chat)
- Click on AI Copilot.
- Write a prompt asking AI to generate a poll. Give it a specific topic.
- Click Generate.
- If you want to generate another poll on the same topic, click Try again.
- If you’re happy with the result generated, click Use poll.
- Edit the text and responses. You can add more choices if you want.
- When satisfied with your poll, click Start poll
📝 Public or anonymous results:
You can choose if the answers are private or public. For that, follow these steps:
- Go to Polls (left bottom corner).
- Find the poll whose results you want to make public/anonymous.
- Click on More actions (⋮).
- Here you have the options to:
- Show results to participants
- Make results anonymous
5. Tick the box you want.
Should you start a poll when a question is being displayed, the poll takes over.
🍿 Open Polls as a pop-up
If you want to open Polls as a pop-up, here is how you can do it:
- Click on Polls.
- Click the window icon next to the Close button (❌) for the Polls tool.
- Click Detach window.
- If you are the Host and want all your participants to see Polls as a pop-up, click on Sync for everybody.
- As a pop-up, you and your audience can resize the pop-up window and move it around as you see fit.