Pabbly is a versatile software that offers a range of tools to streamline and enhance various aspects of running a business. This allows you to simplify and optimize many of your business operations.
How to set up Pabbly
- Go to your Pabbly account.
- Go to Pabbly connect.
- Click on Access now.
- Click on Create Workflow.
- Enter the name of the workflow.
- Select the folder in which to save the workflow.
- Click Create.
- Triggers: Choose your first app by typing in Sessions.
- Select a trigger event from the list. You can also check out the triggers here.
- Login into the Sessions account and navigate to the "Profile" tab, click on "Account settings".
- Now, move to the "Webhooks" page and then click on "Add webhook". Copy the above webhook URL and paste it into the URL-designated field in the Sessions account.
- Choose the trigger event you also chose in Pabbly and choose "Permission". Click on "Confirm" to save it.
- Click on the below "Capture Webhook Response" button and create a booking so that the webhook response can be captured here. (See Webhooks)
- Do a test submission/record so that the data can be recorded here in the webhook response.
- Go back to your Pabbly account and choose an action.
- Add an action event.
- Click Connect.
👉 Learn more about how to create and edit Webhooks here.