Why would you scroll endlessly through chat conversations when you can have all questions stored in one place?
This tool enables all participants to publicly or privately submit questions for the organizers. With one click, Hosts or Assistants can display the question on the screen, so everybody knows exactly what’s being discussed.
🍿 Open Questions as a pop-up
If you want to open Questions as a pop-up, here is how you can do it:
- Click on Questions.
- Click the window icon next to the Close button (❌) for the Q&A tool.
- Click Detach window.
- If you are the Host and want all your participants to see Questions as a pop-up, click on Sync for everybody.
- As a pop-up, you and your audience can resize the pop-up window and move it around as you see fit.
About the tool
Questions can be used at any time during the session. The Host receives the questions in a specially tailored interface that allows them to choose which question to answer and display to all participants.
Hosts and Assistants can choose whether participants submit questions publicly or privately.
The default mode is private. Hosts/Assistants change the preference by switching on/off the toggle.
- Private questions are visible only to the session’s Host and Assistants. When questions are private, participants see only their inquiries and cannot vote.
- Public questions are visible to all participants, with the name of the person who submitted the question available. Attendees can vote on one or more questions, depending on what they perceive as relevant.