Notion is a project management and note-taking software used by teams and individuals worldwide. It helps users schedule tasks, manage all kinds of files, keep agendas, budgets and many more that benefit their professional and personal lives.
How to send notes to your Notion account:
Before syncing the two accounts, you're required to have:
- a Sessions account: the tooltip will show you the option to Create an account if you don't already have one. You'll be redirected to set up your account.
- a Notion account: if you need help setting up your Notion account, click here.
- In your live session, access My Notes.
- At the bottom of the pop-up window, you can select whether to share your notes via email, Evernote and Notion.
- Hover over Notion.
- A tooltip will appear. Click on Sync account.
- A pop-up window appears. Choose your preferred method of connecting with Notion (Continue with Google/Apple, or via an email address).
- Give the required information according to the connecting method chosen earlier.
- When prompted, authorize Sessions to access your account.
- Done. Now you'll find in Notion everything you typed in My Notes.