Evernote is the ultimate note-taking app designed to help executives and creative people arrange their ideas and stay on top of their tasks.
The great thing is that Sessions users can send their meeting notes to their Evernote account with just a few clicks. They can do this while the session is live and after it ends, from the platform's Memory.
How to send notes to your Evernote account:
Before syncing the two accounts, you're required to have:
- a Sessions account: the tooltip will show you the option to Create an account if you don't already have one. You'll be redirected to set up your account.
- an Evernote account: if you need help setting up your Evernote account, click here.
- In a live session, access My Notes.
- You can share your notes via email, Evernote and Notion.
- Hover over Evernote.
- A tooltip will appear.
- Click on Sync account.
- A pop-up window appears. Choose your preferred method of connecting with Evernote (Continue with Google, Apple or an email address).
- Give the required information according to the connecting method chosen earlier.
- When prompted, authorize Sessions to access your account.
- Done. Now you'll find in Evernote everything you type in My Notes.
Note: You can import My Notes from Sessions to Evernote even after the meeting has ended. To do that, find the session in
and click on My Notes. Select Evernote. Your notes are now available to you in Evernote.