Have you been on the internet lately? Then you’ve heard about ChatGPT, the state-of-the-art language model that took the world by storm.
ChatGPT gained over 1 million registered users in just five days, making it the fastest-growing tech platform ever. Clearly, this tool is revolutionizing our perception of AI, how we interact with language, and, more importantly, how we work. With its various applications, such as chatbots, content creation, and language translation, ChatGPT’s potential is unimaginable.
Yet, the rise of ChatGPT divided the world into three categories:
- Those who use ChatGPT wrong and don’t understand its true potential
- Those who feel threatened that ChatGPT will take over their job
- Those who are using it right and loving it.
This webinar aims to solve the first two issues and, therefore…
- To give actionable insights on how to harvest ChatGPT’s full potential, solve daily problems and fundamentally make our lives better
- To address the increased belief that ChatGPT or any AI will take over our jobs.
UX Copywriter - Sessions
The webinar's host and moderator representing Team Sessions will be Carla Kargaard.
Conversion Copywriter - Green Light Copy
With 12+ years of experience working in direct sales and conversion copywriting, Eden Bidani helps SaaS, tech, and IoT companies from pre-seed to the enterprise acquire more customers, more profitably, through powerful messaging & conversion copy.
Tech Entrepreneur - Free Cities Foundation
Tudor Iliescu is a tech entrepreneur who has been making apps for cities and communities for 13 years. He has seen how technology helps people and how it can help close societal gaps. Tudor started using AI tools in 2020 to create better content faster. He now uses AI tools like ChatGPT and MidJourney in his daily work.
Recording 👉 here